? ??????????????Tattered? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.2 (22 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 2318 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Workout? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.0 (32 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 785 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Teal Design? ????? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Life

I just realised that the posts i posted these few days were chinese...
What it meants???I don't know...
Maybe the idea became more and more...
Maybe my English degeneracy already...
Back to the topic...
My holidays life were:
1. sleep
2. skip breakfast...because i usually wake up at almost 11...but not everyday la...
3. lepak in Internet for the whole day....
4. watch DVD...
5. eat
6. read novels
OMG...i gonna gain weight after holidays...
My life were so terrible...just like a pig???
Haiz...need to go work already...
Or else...
I can't imagine what's gonna happen...

0 comments: