? ??????????????Tattered? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.2 (22 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 2318 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Workout? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.0 (32 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 785 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Teal Design? ????? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 19, 2009

The 70th post in my blog...

Don't know what to put as my blog title....
Never think that i posted 69 posts for almost 1 year...
I know its not much...
Because I didn't update my blog that often...
What i post here were OUTDATED...i know i'm lazy...
Lolx...like talking craps again...

Had dinner with Yoke Hsia,Mei Hui,Kar Kheng and Marcus last Sunday...
We ate SHABU SHABU at Bandar Puteri...
Haiz...another outdated post...
Had a great time there...
But ate till super full...
We took a lots of porks...
And did something crazy!?
After that...
Went to "Mill Wheel Ice Cafe" to had so-called dessert...

Holidays started...
Damn bored...Got nothing to do...
I finished my novels in 2 days....few books only la...
Face my computer for few hours...
My holiday life were full with computer and DVD...
Getting crazy already...

0 comments: