? ??????????????Tattered? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.2 (22 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 2318 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Workout? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.0 (32 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 785 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Teal Design? ????? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 13, 2009

13.11.2009

Second day of my year end holiday....
But nothing changed...
Everything were as usual...Including my life...craps??lolx...
Due to my laziness...I skipped school for 2 days already...
Just like what I did last few years...I started my holiday earlier than the others....i know i'm lazy....-_-


Watched Michael Jackson's "THIS IS IT" with my sister yesterday...
He's really a great singer...
How I hope he havn't die...
How I hope i can watch his concert once in my life time...
That show really touched my heart...
I found out that MJ is really care about his concert..
He is a perfectionist..
He wanna bring his fans to his music world..
Another world of MJ...A world that they've not been there before...
I regreted for liking his songs so late...

Suppose to have dinner with my girls...
We planned to eat "麻辣锅"...
But we failed to do so...
I know one of the reason we failed to do so is because of me...
I felt so sorry...
Hope we can make it for the next time....
And the outing too...
I hope 5 of us will be there....

Michael Jackson,
You're the "KING OF THE POP" forever...

0 comments: