? ??????????????Tattered? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.2 (22 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 2318 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Workout? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.0 (32 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 785 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Teal Design? ????? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 12, 2010

Yesterday...Today....Tomorrow...

Hmm....this might be a long post....
If you're not interested in it...
You may leave here....I won't feel sad...seriously...=)


YESTERDAY
Final for 800m,4x400m,"lompat jauh"(long jump?!) and shot put helded yesterday....
I taking part in 800m and long jump(?!).....
That was my first time to run 800m....nervous....
The event that i usually taking part in is 400m.....
and...
800m is twice the distance of 400m...
I've tried my best to run but i still lose...

I found out yesterday that i was so useless....haiz....

SiJie went back to school yesterday too....
I didn't tell anyone that she's coming back...
So..it was a big surprise to everyone....
But the bad thing is...
I saw her during eng. lesson....

Can't went out of the class to met her....T_T
Luckily she came back at 2.20pm...
I lied to hui ying too...
I asked her to stay back after school because I know SiJie will come back later....
But the excuse i used was super lame....
Sorry huiying.... but it was truth too...
SiJie gave me a ring too...
But its a bit too small..
Anyway....
Thanks ya...




Thanks for being there...
Your support is important for me....
That let me completed my run although i'm tired...





TODAY
High jump's final helded this morning....
Pei Teng took part too....
But lose....
Hope you can win next year ya....
By the way...
everyone did a great job....
Although red house lose at category P2...
But it was a good try....
Not many homeworks to do....
So i can celebrate my CNY happier....
Too bad SiJie can't manage to come back to school once again....
I got a lot of things wanted to share with her....
Hope I can meet her soon.....





Tomorrow
Tomorrow will be the eve of CNY....
Any plan???
I might be having my dinner at my aunt's house....
But i don't think this year's CNY will better than last year's....
Wish everyone an early Happy Chinese New Year ya...

Can't meet you for few days....
Gonna miss u badly....=)

0 comments: