? ??????????????Tattered? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.2 (22 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 2318 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Workout? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.0 (32 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 785 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Teal Design? ????? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, February 12, 2010

Flute...




I have no idea when was the last time i use my flute....
It used to be the best way to release my pressure....
But now??
I busy with my home works....
Busy with my tuition...
Busy with my random stuff...
and...
bla..bla..bla...
I think I've forgot my skill....
forgot my basics....
forgot how happy I am when i'm still in orchestra...
I hope....
I won't leave my flute aside again...
I miss...
a girl who always smile happily....
-me-

0 comments: