? ??????????????Tattered? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.2 (22 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 2318 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Workout? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.0 (32 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 785 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Teal Design? ????? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sports Day....

This will be my last year taking part for Sports Day....
So I won't miss it....since i'm so active...cheh...X)
Reached school as usual...
But bit late..
When i reached...They were practicing already...
But i'm the one who holding the "sepanduk"
So...Nothing for me to practice..sounds pro but the truth is: i'm not pro AT ALL...
This year's formation is soooo nice...
But we got third A.G.A.I.N....sad case lar...
No more chance for me to win in the marching competition...sigh..
Luckily...
My red house got CHAMPION once again....
Or else...i will be super disappointed wei...
I took part in 2 events only..
And got a third for "lompat jauh"...its enough...
My task for this year...A camera girl...lolx...
Took a lot of photo...
But Jing Hui took more..so they use jing hui's one not mine...sad...i took until my camera no battery le...
So...
A big congrate to all red house and blue house members...
And..
BSMM...you guys are really great...i envy larr...i'm just kidding..

*photos already uploaded in my Facebook...so i won't upload it here...

0 comments: