? ??????????????Tattered? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.2 (22 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 2318 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Workout? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.0 (32 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 785 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Teal Design? ????? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Nice Concert in Kuen Cheng last Saturday

Kuen Cheng orchestra held a concert last Saturday in their school's hall..
I followed my school's orchestra to there...
The concert was fabulous...
They have a high standard performance...
Since everyone were enjoying during the concert...
The band from Taiwan is nice too...
They presented 6 songs...
I was totally attracted by theirs' performance...
I like few songs that performed by them...

And I met my best friend when I was in primary school...
She wearing Cadet's full uniform...
This was the first time I saw her with Cadet's uniform...
It feel so....maybe weird???Not she's not pretty but when she was in her cadet's uniform looks really unusual..
But i can't great her...
Because she was busy with directing the guests' car...
Haiz...its kinda disappointed...
Hope can hang out with her soon...

0 comments: