? ??????????????Tattered? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.2 (22 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 2318 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Workout? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.0 (32 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 785 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Teal Design? ????? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My First Volleyball Match

I play my first volleyball match yesterday noon...
Red house lost by 2 balls...
So disappointed to it...
I know i can't expect too much..
Since this was my first time...
And i can toss the ball over the net..happy-ing..
I found out that volleyball is really interesting..
Although i just started to play two days ago..
And my right hand is swollen...
But i think this is my second favorite sports beside basketball...but my literally track is better..lol
I wanna practice and play again...
Especially PJK..
Because this is the only period for me to do my sports and relax...
Will try to comunicate with PJ teacher...lol...
But i don't think my friends will like this...
I hope they can try to play this...
Its really fun...



0 comments: