? ??????????????Tattered? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.2 (22 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 2318 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Workout? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.0 (32 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 785 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Teal Design? ????? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 3, 2009

03.07.2009

Today is my school's open day..
I HATE open day...
Because i get a bad result..
That i'm not satisfied to...
And why they chose today??
I'm suffering today..
A super duper boring school day..
arghh..
Not many parents came this morning...
I hope my mum wasn't one of them...
Luckily mum didn't scold or nag about my result...

Hanging out with so jiun in ioi mall...
We planed to go Sunway Pyramid but our parents can sent us there..
So we went IOI..
Drank a large cup of mocha ice blended at Starbucks Coffee...
Damn full eh...
But nice and kinda worth...
We saw a handphone there which is not belong to us..
So we passed it to a waitres...
The owner collected it later..and thanks us..
Is this counted something meaningful??lol...
First time hanging out with her...
haha..i never think of it before...

Today is also my 16th birthday..
Thanks for the birthday wishes from you guys...
Appreciate it...
And thanks so jiun for your nice and "100% hand-made" birthday card...
It is nice...

0 comments: