? ??????????????Tattered? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.2 (22 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 2318 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Workout? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.0 (32 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 785 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Teal Design? ????? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

No tittle...

I don't know why i write this post...
Maybe just because of my mood..

Nothing much to share...
Life seems so meaningless these few days...
And need to do the meaningless moral folio...
I HATE Moral!!!!
Haven't finished yet...
Haiz....don't know why we need to do this stupid thing...
Really hate folios...

Kinda addicted to Keith Urban's "Tonight I wanna Cry"..
Thanks Yoke Hsia for introduce this song to me...
Recommend you guys to listen...

0 comments: