? ??????????????Tattered? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.2 (22 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 2318 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Workout? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.0 (32 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 785 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Teal Design? ????? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 10, 2009

.....

Another post with no tittle...
B'cause i don't know what tittle should i put..
frustrated???or happy???
I got my add maths exam paper back this afternoon...
Still not satisfy to it..
But the results improved...
That's why i don't know which is the most suitable tittle to describe my situation...
Still failed my add maths...
Hope can pass during final exam...

Still got nothing interesting for me to share here....
Will have something fun during Hari Raya holidays by next next week...
Hope it will really happen lo...
So i got something fun to share here...

Need to do the annoying moral folio led...
-ciaoz...

0 comments: