? ??????????????Tattered? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.2 (22 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 2318 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Workout? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.0 (32 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 785 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Teal Design? ????? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 14, 2009

Red Box...

I went to Red Box with SiJie and Kar Chun this afternoon...
Having fun there...Enjoying myself too...
Today is also a great afternoon for me...
Although today is SiJie's last day in Malaysia...
When i reached there...
I found out that Tank will have a news conference in "Sense Cafe"...
And "Red Box IOI Grand Opening" will be held at 7pm in Concourse,New Extension...
7 groups of singers will attend this ceremony...
They are Chin(Thailand),Tank(Taiwan),Claire(Taiwan),Fama(Hong Kong),Ladylike(Sweeden) and Aizat(Malaysia)...
I want to watch Chin's and Tank's performance...
But dad wanna me to go tuition...

Stick back to the topic...
Pam and Jialu in one roon while me,SiJie and Kar Chun one room...
We sang all high songs...
And Kar Chun sang Michael Jackson's song too...
Really funny...

*photos will be updated soon...

0 comments: