? ??????????????Tattered? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.2 (22 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 2318 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Workout? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.0 (32 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 785 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Teal Design? ????? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Examz and Holidays

Finally...
Examz finished...
Holidays came...
Can hang out with friends...
But A(H1N1) influenza is really serious...
Scare my mum don't allow me to hang out with friends...

During examz...
I don't think i did a good job...
Chemistry and add maths might disappoint me...
I didn't pay a hard work on it...
Need more practices to improve my results....

But before that..
I must enjoy my holidays first...
The only bad thing is need to complete my Moral folio during holidays...
Or else..cannot hand in on time..
Got no plans during holidays...
Just stay at home and play computer games...

0 comments: