? ??????????????Tattered? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.2 (22 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 2318 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Workout? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.0 (32 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 785 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Teal Design? ????? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Holiday Life..

23 August 2009
Attended my grandma's birthday dinner...
Dishes there were very delicious...
Almost 30 of my family members attended..big family horr...
Had a good time there...
Everyone were enjoying theirselves...
My cousins sang a lots of songs...b'cause the restaurant got karaoke de
I didn't sang b'cz i admit i doesn't had a good voice..

and i don't want to cause sound pollution...
We ate till 10 pm and everyone went back...

24 August 2009
Just stayed at home and help mum cleaned the house...
Whoa...now only i realized that i kept lotsa rubbish in my book rack...

But now it's clean and nice...
After that..i try to finish my novel but i failed to do it...
Night..went for tuition...

25 August 2009
Went to IOI mall at night to change a new specs...
The old one spoiled due to my carelessness when playing volleyball...
But i got this new one after few weeks i broke my specs...
Haha..although it is spoiled but still can wear..
So it look normal but actually it is abnormal...sounds like i'm confusing u guys...


Happy Belated Birthday..
My beloved Grandma...

0 comments: