? ??????????????Tattered? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.2 (22 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 2318 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Workout? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.0 (32 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 785 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Teal Design? ????? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 31, 2010

My 2010

I was still thinking that i should write this post in English or in Chinese...
Hmm...my English not that good..
Maybe i will change to chinese when i think that i can't change those feelings into English...
this post gonna be a long post..
if you are not interested,
you may move your cursor to your right..
and click the red button...


2010, was a very bad year, for me....
a lot of things happened...
and a lot of people has changed...
i don't know is this a good sign...
but the only thing that i can do is accept everything, isn't it?
Along the year,
i have happy memories with my family and of course my friends...
It will always be with me..
I'm sure that good luck is not always be with you...
you need some bad luck to let you know...
You need to be cherish to everything before its too late...this sentence sounds so wrong...
I'm very regret because when I know this...
and try to do so...
the person who i wanted to cherish
is not with me anymore...


My life is an exciting adventure...
I'll never know whats gonna happen next...
When my life goes on...
I can meet a lot of people..
A lot of people will leave me too...
I get to know this through a book...
and now i know and i'm trying to understand...
the message that carry by the book....
Is it too late?


Hmm...should swift the language to Chinese led...
I just don't know how to continue with English...


2010年装着我太多太多的回忆
一年里,
发生了好多事
它让我笑,也让我哭
那些一起大声地笑得日子,
清晰地在我脑里放映着
属于我们的歌,
也正在不停地播放
就让它继续吧!
因为我也不想让它停!


我有时会开始后悔,
我当初的不用功,
带来的影响。
我想向小叮当借时光机
重新再来一遍!
可是,
却没有人知道小叮当在那里!


2010年发生了太多事
其中一部分是我不想提起的。
但是,
快乐的还是占多数!
我好感激上天
让我的身边,
常常都充斥着笑声。


本来想回忆2010所发生的事,却变成这段莫名其妙的文字!
当我在2011年的12月31日写回我在2011的生活时,
也会这样吗?但愿不会!

0 comments: