? ??????????????Tattered? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.2 (22 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 2318 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Workout? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.0 (32 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 785 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Teal Design? ????? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

apologize

Feel so sorry to two peoples....
first...
i sincerely apologize to what i've done to you...
i know it may hurt you...
So i apologize to you...
Because of my immature in handling something....
Because i didn't feel cherish to our friendship...
Now only i know...
non of us are perfect..
Including you and me...

Second...
I don't know how to start and what to say...
and you might not see this...
But...
I wanna say this...
"I'M SO SORRY.."

0 comments: