? ??????????????Tattered? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.2 (22 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 2318 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Workout? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.0 (32 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 785 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Teal Design? ????? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 22, 2009

One Day Trip to Tanjung Sepat at 1st of May..

Went there during Labour's Day...
But now only i managed to update my blog...
haha...this is cause by my laziness to upload my photos from phone...
Hope won't have the next time larr...
ok...i woke up early in the morning...
Get ready and departed to my aunt's house...Have breakfast there...
After that..we started our trip...
I never think that my family is so big...
We used five cars to fit everyone that went...
lol...like showing off only..
when we reached there...
i tried to contact peh xuan...
But she said that she's busy...
After that..we went to Lover's Bridge....

And we took our lunch in a restaurant there...
Ate seafoods....haha....but not really nice..
The bridge is not romantic at all...and i don't know why they named it as Lover's Bridge....
And took some photos there....
We headed to Gold Coast...a nice beach...
Fly kite there...
This is my second time of flying kites...
First time is when i was Primary Six...
In our school's field...
So unbelievable right??and it sounds crazy...
But it was my precious memory when i studied in primary school...
Back to the trip...
My kite flew high..But it dropped on a tree...
and spoil led...T_T....
Getting darker...because exposed under the sun for few hours...
haiz...going to be as dark as African led...
After that...we all went back...
Some photos we took that day....


Took in Valentine's Bridge with my leng lui cousin..Hair flying like "siao gia.."i look so fat...

Gold Coast...Nice view huh??



Another view for Gold Coast..

Kites Flying...Get where am i??

0 comments: