? ??????????????Tattered? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.2 (22 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 2318 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Workout? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.0 (32 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 785 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Teal Design? ????? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, April 5, 2009

a week past...

a week past so fast...
in this week...
many bad things come to me...
first...i get to know a bad news about u in phone....
second...i lose my 4 x 400m...
because the last baton didn't finish her part..
third...i failed my history paper...

timetable changed again....
this is the fourth timetable i got for this year...
and my history teacher become my BM teacher...
my english teacher changed to a malay...
her lessons were more bored than what my ex-English teacher did...

i'm still in a hard work to forget u...
anyway....thanks Si Jie...
for letting me know how terrible u are..
although she doesn't know u...
maybe she's right...
you're a bastard...
treat the girls in that way...
should i feel lucky??
because u doesn't treat me like how u treat the others???
feeling tired about this...
really tired....

7 comments:

SiJie said...

HAHA!
No problem!!!
I'll always be there for you, forget not!!!
Miss ya. <3

*[Elayne] said...

lol...
thanks...
still trying hard to forget him..
hope i can do it as early as possible...
maybe i will be ok tomorrow...
who knows??
Miss too...<3

SiJie said...

Oh holy crap.
I wish I could be there right now.
I used to be there for you no matter WHAT HAPPENED!!!
I can't believe the fate made it distance.
We share secrets and even privacies.
Now you're depress, you need me, I know.
But I couldn't be able to get there.
Crappppp.
And when I need you, you aren't there too.
Because, that is what...
FATE.

*[Elayne] said...

ya...
miss the memories that we have together....
and i believe that u will always with me..right??
when u need my ear...
u can find me too...
i'll try on my msn..

SiJie said...

Haha.
I miss our memories like HELL!
Like the days we created poems.
And somebody's beloved HARRY POTTER cousin.
She fell in love with him. -.-
And so on.
And the hangouts.
And the movies.
And every Friday.
Because we can go Giant and eat our pizza or asam laksa or kluang or KFC or our beloved bubble tea.
And we walked around there for nearly 2 hours.
And I'm 5000 miles away from there.
I never forgotten.
Not even once.

*[Elayne] said...

no more kluang in giant...
kluang bankrap led...
juz ate pizza n bubble tea yesterday..
full until wanna vomit...
haha..
i saw her..
still with her funny specs..
and funny attitude...
we create an essay using song tittle and lyrics....
it sounds so funny...
although u are 5000 miles far from me...
but still miss the memories we get to have together..
crazy things that we did....
lol..

SiJie said...

Yeah I predicted Kluang Station will bankrupt one day. ;P
OMG. Still that funny?
Wonder when will she change.
I mean, girls need life!
At least change her attitude and the way she talks and her look and her hairstyle, and her spects, and her body shape and manner and....
See, she has so many things to change. I can't list all.
Who created an essay?
I wanted to read!!!
Yeah crazy things that even our parents will never assume we will do! Haha