? ??????????????Tattered? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.2 (22 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 2318 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Workout? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.0 (32 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 785 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Teal Design? ????? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Day is coming...

Woots...
Valentine's Day is coming...
But this is just another usual day, for me...
Because I'm SINGLE!!! lol
Hmmm....
But I'm going to start my job on that day!
What a BIG present!! haha..
Its ok...
Since I'm single..
I don't mind to work during Valentine's Day...
As long as they pay me!! *evil grin*

I don't believe in Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White or whatsoever...
Because I don't think there'll be a Prince Charming appear in this world!
Those writers are going to kill me when they saw this!! XD
Or they'll curse me for not having a relationship with a sweet guy?? LOL
Who cares!?

OOps....
Actually I'm going to hangout with my besties that day!!
I FFK AGAIN!!!!
Oh...
Please don't kill me when both of you read this!!
But i think its impossible!
I don't think they will view my stupid blog! haha..

I'm crapping again, obviously!

0 comments: