? ??????????????Tattered? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.2 (22 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 2318 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Workout? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.0 (32 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 785 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Teal Design? ????? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 22, 2010

Whats going on?

March should be a good month for me....
But why so many unhappy things happened recently?
Try to hold my tears tight in my eyes.....
kinda disappointed with something...
so..
Whats going on??
can you tell me?
i will still feel emo sometimes...
try hard to not to be that emo..
but..failed...
Where is the happy girl?
the girl who always having a smile on her face??
wanna go back to the past...
The happy memories we used to have....
I miss it...
But it will never comes back...
i promise...
i will try...
not to be that emo...
i will..
always smile in front of everyone..

0 comments: