? ??????????????Tattered? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.2 (22 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 2318 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Workout? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.0 (32 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 785 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Teal Design? ????? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Road Run 2010

This was my last chance to taking part in road run....
Don't want to make myself regret after it..
So I hope I can get at least top 20 and finally I did it...

Got 13th this year...its good enough for me...
Almost fainted...but luckily I completed it by myself...not by PBSM's ..^.*
Congratulations Xin Yi, Xia Hong and Kai Ling....
Because they were in top 20 too..
Everyone did a great job...
And...
Red House got CHAMPION again~~~~
This was the fifth year we got it....yeepee...
I thought red house was hopeless for champion but luckily no....
This result surprised everyone...i meant red house members and teachers...
Because our attendance wasn't that good...

Had good memories at Saturday....
Hope everyone enjoyed theirselves....
Although the distance changed to 5.1 km...
But everyone managed to completed it...congratz...
What happened at Saturday will always on my mind....


I saw you smiling happily that day....
and...
I will always remember your smile...

0 comments: