? ??????????????Tattered? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.2 (22 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 2318 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Workout? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.0 (32 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 785 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Teal Design? ????? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 11, 2009

11 June 2009

Today was just a normal day for me...
But i feel like blogging..
i know my blogging skill was deep into the drain...
so don't mind about that ya...

Woke up 10 am as usual...(i know its kinda late..lol)
Then found out that got no mood to eat breakfast...
So just skip my breakfast and wait for lunch...
Since no one will eat breakfast so "early" right?

Didn't play sdo for a long period...
I think my skill will getting worst...
My mum allowed me to play basketball back...
Hooray!!!But my basic is kinda worst..
Need to train back..T.T
I can't even drive the ball properly...
Hope I will be ok soon...

0 comments: