? ??????????????Tattered? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.2 (22 Ratings)??20 Grabs Today. 2318 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Workout? ????? ?? ???Rating: 2.0 (32 Ratings)??8 Grabs Today. 785 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Teal Design? ????? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 12, 2009

homeworks...

homeworks getting more and more...but i not regret for choosing science...although i lost my time to listen to my favorite songs...i lost my time to hang out with friends...i lost my time to surf the internet...i lost my time to read my novels...it sounds like i lost almost all the things i like..but i receive the rewards..i can finished my homework on time...i can hand in my homework on time...isn't it a good thing???now,my life was full of homeworks,books and formulaes...

0 comments: